Note that Portable GIS only provides help for those elements of the software that are specific, or different, when using Portable GIS. You are advised to seek help on using the applications themselves from their own documentation or websites. You can get help for Portable GIS from the following places:
- The Help Menu in Portable GIS, accessible from the application,
- The Developer Documentation at Read The Docs. Here you can find how to build Portable GIS from scratch,
- The repository at GitLab where you can submit issues and pull requests,
- The mailing list soon to be retired at Google Groups,
- Contact me, via about.me/jocook.
Portable GIS should work on any modern version of Windows from XP upwards, but performance may vary depending on the extent to which your computer is locked down.
Please ensure that your bug is related to the specifics of Portable GIS, issues with the constituent applications should be raised with their developers.
If you find any errors please report them on the mailing list, or you can submit bugs for Portable GIS at gitlab.com/archaeogeek/portable-gis/issues and about the documentation at gitlab.com/archaeogeek/portable-gis-docs/issues.
Please provide as much information as you can to allow replication of your problem. For information on how to submit a good bug report see How To Report a Bug.